Top Bar Navigation

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Miss Mary !!!

Hey everyone,

My journey this year has consisted of judging a few slide jams, garage races, trips to Austin and now going to Maryhill! I have signed up for the G-Ride in June and excited to go! It will be my first skate trip outside of Texas. Finding a flight to get out there is my next obstacle to over come. I'll get to skate and meet a bunch of amazing lady skaters and man skaters too. I have my Biggie Hawgs I got from Katie Neilson about a month ago from an online contest, that I can't wait to skate.

Still trying to find a balance between school work and skating with HGR. My tests are over with now so it's time to skate and eat breakfast foods at 3am post sesh. :)

A few trips to Austin and DFW area are in the works within the next few months. Skate skate skate!

-Skate for you and no one else!

No comments:

Post a Comment